She is also probably going to kill me for writing this blog. I like to live dangerously. I have a feeling this will be an on-going blog…with several continuations…if I live to continue.
1. Do not resume a high-fiber diet when still coughing and sneezing from a cold.
2. It’s nice when your car color matches your mailbox color … paint touchups for both may be done at the same time.
3. Do not hit your garage with your car (see #2) when your teenaged nephew and friend are watching.
4. Moles are active at 11:30 a.m. Precisely.
5. Neighbors wonder what the crazy lady is doing in her yard with a pitchfork at 11:30 a.m.
6. She is the most witty and sarcastic person I know.
7. She makes me snort-laugh.
8. Refraining from commenting is a form of exercise.
9. Concrete poles should be avoided when bike-riding.