She’s older and therefore wiser. :0
She is also probably going to kill me for writing this blog. I like to live dangerously. I have a feeling this will be an on-going blog…with several continuations…if I live to continue.
1. Do not resume a high-fiber diet when still coughing and sneezing from a cold.
2. It’s nice when your car color matches your mailbox color … paint touchups for both may be done at the same time.
3. Do not hit your garage with your car (see #2) when your teenaged nephew and friend are watching.
4. Moles are active at 11:30 a.m. Precisely.
5. Neighbors wonder what the crazy lady is doing in her yard with a pitchfork at 11:30 a.m.
6. She is the most witty and sarcastic person I know.
7. She makes me snort-laugh.
8. Refraining from commenting is a form of exercise.
9. Concrete poles should be avoided when bike-riding.
she sounds like someone I wanna know. But not necessarily someone I wanna ride with 😉
You, Ellen, Janet and I should hang out someday!!
Readers, This reply is from Janet, the older, more mature sister. Surely you can’t believe Marla’s comments! After all, I’m an English teacher, and I have standards to uphold. (Granted, they’re low standards and quite non-existent after a few cold drinks. Wait – it’s Friday -how about Happy Hour today after work?! Ah!)
Just wait until Marla opens her Christmas gifts this year!!
Talk about snort-laugh. You had me at staying away from a high fiber diet when dealing with a cold. Visual image and all. And Janet? the older, wiser sister? I was a high school English teacher as well, so I totally get her – low standards and all. Aren’t sisters the best? I have 2 – and I’m “that” sister – ahhh yes, the middle one.
I’m laughing! She is the middle sister, too! Our brother is older and headed out of state as soon as he could!! Thank you for reading.
:)…I’ll be back to see how this all pans out!