Early Saturday mornings I have a date with a cup of coffee and my computer. At least until track meets start. I shake off the week’s rush-rush and relax while catching up on my favorite blogs. This morning, after a week of travel for my job and the craziness that I returned to in my office, I found that the lovely, funny and talented author of http://workhomebalance.wordpress.com nominated me for a blogging award! Thank you! You made my
day week month, okay, year!
I am now, in compliance with the acceptance rules, supposed to share seven random pieces of information about myself. Hmmmm… I share a lot in my blog…. how to keep this fresh? Well, here goes:
1. Travel is great; returning home is better.
2. Listening to the song, “Hell on Heels” by Pistol Annies makes me feel spunky!
3. Sometimes I dream of having a cabin on the edge of the woods.
4. I think I want to plant a vegetable garden this year.
5. Laughing is my favorite work-out; walking is 2nd.
6. I DVR Dr. Phil to watch while I walk on the treadmill.
7. Motivational and humorous speakers/presenters fascinate me!!
Now, I get to nominate bloggers that I enjoy!
6. http://coldantlerfarm.blogspot.com/ and I just read her book, Barnheart. Loved it!!
7. Any blogs about living the crazy and wonderful country life.
If the above mentioned nominees feel moved to play the game, here are the rules:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 7 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.