- Gorgeous weather.
- Early morning walk with sister and friend.
- Evicted weeds from flowerbeds.
- Impromptu fire and wiener roast for lunch.
- Tried a new recipe. I am all about fast and easy. Not to mention yummy. So I made these Monster Cereal Bars:
- Then, to make the day even better, my college boy popped in and
- My best friend stopped by with her lovely daughter.
- Life is Good.
Recipe, if interested:
Monster Cereal Bars
1 stick margarine/butter
10 oz bag of marshmallows
1/3 cup peanut butter
5 cups Rice Chex cereal
1 cup broken pretzel sticks
1 cup M&Ms
Melt butter and marshmallows in a large pan. Add p’nut butter and stir. Remove from heat. Add cereal, pretzels and M&Ms. Place in a lightly greased 9×13″ pan. Enjoy!!
Make plans to walk again tomorrow after consuming above. 😉