I’ve got sunshine …. on a cloudy day.

Not really.

I have puddles.

DSC_0374 DSC_0377 DSC_0379

I have flowers trying to grow in “feels-like 30-something-degrees” weather.

Impatient Impatiens

Impatient Impatiens

Itty bitty baby Alyssum sprouts.

Itty bitty baby Alyssum sprouts.

DSC_0380

I have work waiting.

DSC_0368

I have beauty blooming.

DSC_0370 DSC_0371 DSC_0382 DSC_0383 DSC_0384

I have plenty to do inside.  Sigh.  Better get back to it.

Here’s a little of what I’ve been doing.

Curtain rods fashioned from broken fishing rods.DSC_0363

DSC_0360 DSC_0361

Here’s to making the best of cloudy days!

This entry was posted in Country Living, Positive Thinking and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to I’ve got sunshine …. on a cloudy day.

1. debweeks says:

It seems as if the major rains have escaped my little town. We’ve had rain, but haven’t had the significant amounts it appears you have had. I am completely over the cooler temperatures though. I some of my tomatoes and peppers out last week when it was so, so warm.

Here’s to warmer and drier weather ahead.

2. dayphoto says:

That stuff has finally left us. Your flowers and plants are way further along than ours!!

♥ღLinda

3. Becky S. says:

LOVE the fishing pole curtain rods! 🙂 I never did get to hanging mine. Need some fish netting.

4. RecyclerSA says:

You have lots of pretty too 🙂 Your floor looks fabulous, did you stain/varnish it or just buff up with wax polish. Well done. Laura

5. Looks like you’ve got some fish in those puddles. What’s with the wrinkled curtains? Your iron broke?

6. Rancher Girl says:

Send some rain to Oklahoma! We are thirsty!

Your flowers are so pretty, and the fishing rod is the perfect curtain rod for this room. You’re one resourceful cookie!