Photo Friday

ComeOutPlay Derp HalfAss Nom Pig Chin

This entry was posted in Berkshire Pigs, Boer Goats, Country Living, Happy the donkey and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Photo Friday

1. Linda Burkhart says:

Awesome photos and very funny replies! I will always have a mental image now for The Three Little Pigs! Hi, been a long time since I put in a reply, spring is just so busy. Your yard and all your animals look fabulous. Love the way the room turned out. So relieved the baby pigs did not get sick. I was able to get 2 feeder pigs for us. Had to drive 4 hours round trip and the price was double what last years prices were, but so excited to be raising our own pork. Half of one pig will be used for a pig roast for homecoming at our local university. How are your pumpkins doing? Have you ever tried to raise the Cinderella variety(Rouge Vif D’Etampes is the variety we grow)? They look great ornamentally and also make great pies. πŸ™‚ Take care!!! πŸ™‚

• Hi! Great to hear from you! The pig roast sounds fantastic! I haven’t tried that variety of pumpkin. I will have to check into that. Thanks for the idea. Everything here is under or almost under water! So much rain, lately. Good thing the pumpkins are planted on hills!

• Linda Burkhart says:

How much rain have you had? Two days ago we had an inch and last week we had 2 1/2. The end of the garden where I plant pumpkin slopes down and can have water stand on it in really wet years, and since we have had a wet spring I followed your idea with the hills. They are popping through nicely, thanks for the tip. We are very behind you here, our purple cone flower wont bloom for another month. Lilacs are getting done and peonies are coming on beautifully. Heres hoping for some dry, sunny, breezy weather to dry you out. πŸ™‚

• I don’t even know how much rain! It’s nice to have a looonnngggg spring!??

2. Becky p says:

Girl, you are on a roll today!!! Luv, luv, luv!!!

3. dayphoto says:

Cute, Marla!!! I smiled all the way through.

Linda

4. LOVED these! The “Nom nom nom” made me laugh out loud. How did Happy get ONE zebra stripe?

Love your captions, thanks for the laugh.

6. Dianna says:

That last picture reminded me of a quote I read (don’t recall which actress said it). She doesn’t call them chin hairs: she calls them “misplaced eyebrows”! Cute post!

7. Pingback: A donkey’s cross | justmakethecoffee