Perspective

It may be a strangely rainy summer for central Illinois … with a high of only 64 degrees predicted for today.

It may not be the summer for bumper crops and beautiful vegetable gardens.

It is, however, just another day in paradise!

Robin_on_fence_postEspecially when compared to this photo!It’s all about perspective; wouldn’t you agree?

This entry was posted in Country Living, Positive Thinking and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Perspective

1. Merri McElderry says:

How Lovely this is!!!!Thankyou and enjoy the paradaise today and I will too!!! Blessings Merri

2. Dianna says:

I always love your photos. Our highs this week are forecasted to be in the 90’s! We have the 3 H’s (known for our area in the summer) going on right now: Hot, Hazy and Humid.

3. dayphoto says:

I have wondered how our summer birds can enjoy the winter like weather, but they seem too.

Linda

4. Wendy says:

Perspective is everything. I would take your 64 degrees….we will hit 95 with 75% humidity. I’m grateful for the breeze.

5. debweeks says:

Thanks for the perspective.

6. Anne Wheaton says:

Looks pretty good to me.

7. That weather sounds heavenly. Dry and in the 90s in Memphis today.

8. Bill says:

I can always find something about the weather to complain about (and with good reason). But you’re right. We inhabit and beautiful amazing world. Sometimes paradise is cool. Here today paradise is hot and humid. It’s all good.

July has been hotter than most. Hot and humid, then thunderstorms. When is a girl supposed to get outside to hike? My boots keep calling my name.