Photo Friday ~ November 13, 2015

Sights from my kitchen deck this week:11_13 PF 11_13 PFRIDAY 11_13PF Deer 11_13PFBuck(Sorry for the really grainy image. Maybe Santa will bring me a super zoom lens for Christmas!)

View from my drive to work:

11_13FrostWondering what is around the bend this weekend? Β I hope it is beautiful for you!11-13PFKaskaskia

This entry was posted in Country Living, Happy the donkey, Photo Friday and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Photo Friday ~ November 13, 2015

1. Wendy says:

What a beautiful buck in that field, but my favorite is the creek shot. You sure have a talent.

2. Greg Dickinson says:

This is just great

Sent from my iPad

3. That sure is a heavy frost .. Love the last image

4. Love this time of year! The air is so crisp and clean and the temps are just right.

5. Kim says:

Thank you for the pictures. I always love them and enjoy them so much πŸ˜‰ I rarely comment but I do enjoy them each time they come in my email!!! Thanks πŸ˜‰

6. Although I hate the time change, I love these pictures of the low afternoon sun. Thanks for sharing!

7. dayphoto says:

I wish we had a couple of donkeys!!! I love that last photo!

Linda
    β”Šγ€€γ€€β˜…
    β˜†

8. Happy’s getting a little heavy in the middle. Time for a diet.

9. Bill says:

Driving down our road a couple of days ago I spotted a big buck lounging in our pasture, resting safely amid our herd of goats. Smart deer, I thought.

Great shots on your way to work, you photos tell a story. Always good to see Happy sharing the good news!